IBM, Kantar, Analytic Partners, GroupM and Integral Ad Science were among the award winners announced yesterday, May 14th, at the I-COM Global Summit 2019 in Malaga, Spain.
May 15th, 2019 – The 2019 I-COM Award Winners were announced yesterday, on May 14th, during one of the most anticipated parts of the I-COM Global Summit 2019: the I-COM Gala Awards Dinner.
The 10th edition of the world leading data science event is being held in Malaga, Spain, gathering the brightest of the marketing data elite to discuss and network under the theme of the “Race to the Direct Customer Relationship.”
The summit enables an intimate open atmosphere where attendees can engage in highly productive sessions and debates about the current state and future trends of the marketing data industry.
Andreas Cohen, chairman of I-COM commented: “Last night’s winners represent an incredible cross section of expertise, knowledge and creativity. The entries go from strength to strength and 2019 was the highest quality we have ever seen. There is incredible dedication and hard work involved in winning the I-COM awards as they represent the absolute pinnacle of excellence within the Data Science industry. Choosing between such high calibre entries is an incredibly hard task, which is why I would also like to thank the distinguished members of our boards and juries for their time evaluating each and every submission. Congratulations to all.”
I-COM is proud to announce this year’s winners of the Smart Data Awards, Data Science Hackathons, Data Creativity Awards and Data Startup Challenge.
I-COM SMART DATA AWARDS
The Smart Data Awards are an indication of a company’s overall ability in marketing data, aggregating the top scores achieved in the I-COM Data Creativity Awards and I-COM Data Science Hackathons to reveal the winners.
• Smart Data Provider of the Year Award – Kantar
• Smart Data Marketing Technology of the Year Award – Integral Ad Science
• Smart Data Marketer of the Year Award – IBM
• Smart Data Agency of the Year Award – Analytic Partners
• Smart Data Agency Network of the Year Award – GroupM
I-COM DATA SCIENCE HACKATHONS
The 5th edition of the I-COM Data Science Hackathons had three simultaneous challenges, which were focused on solving real problems and achieving results that would normally take months of work to accomplish or replicate.
The 2019 Carrefour / Google Challenge
• Tier I – Analytic Partners (Hackvengers)
• Tier II – Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Carlos III-aDvance)
The 2019 P&G Challenge
• Rapp & Credera (RCB)
The 2019 Warner Bros. Challenge
• Tier I – Rapp & Credera (RCA)
• Tier II – Centrale Supélec (CentraleSupelec)
I-COM DATA CREATIVITY AWARDS
The objective of this competition is to acknowledge the most creative people and companies in achieving business value and ideally, competitive advantage for their clients by leveraging value from data.
• General Category Winner – Mindshare India and Godrej Consumer Products
• Artificial Intelligence Category Winner – Artefact
• Attribution Category Winner – Marketscience-Truesight and Intel
• CRM Category Winner – RAPP and Toyota Motors of America
• Data Driven Business Transformation Category Winner – LiveRamp
• Data Visualisation Category Winner – Broadcast Audience Research Council – BARC
• Mobile Category Winner – Mindshare India and PepsiCo
• Programmatic Category Winner – Essence & GroupM and Google
• Social Media Category Winner – Converseon and UBER
• Overall Winner & Content Marketing Category Winner – Mindshare China and Yum! China
I-COM DATA STARTUP CHALLENGE
The 7th edition of the I-COM Data Startup Challenge showcased top Startups from around the world that are leveraging value from marketing data and measurement as the central selling point of their product or services.
• General Category Winner – QualSights
• Attribution Category Winner – Beatgrid Media
• Overall Winner & Programmatic Category Winner – ID5