Burleigh Court, part of the Imago Venues portfolio, has seen its net promotor score rise from 59% to 70% in the last six months.
To achieve this, the entire Burleigh Court operations team has come together with a focus on customer service improvements, enhanced by the promotion of Harry Kerr to Conference and Events Manager at the start of the year. A key part of Harry’s new role was to develop the team and help them achieve significant improvements in Burleigh Court’s BDRC VenueVerdict ratings. In addition to the net promotor increase the team have also achieved the following:
• Overall satisfaction has grown from 65.6% to 85.7%.
• Likelihood to recommend has grown from 66.7% to 100%.
• Meeting and greeting has grown from 75.3% to 85.7%.
• Friendliness & Helpfulness has jumped from 85.3% to 100%.
Such a focus on customer service has also been reflected in the fact that 70% of Imago Venues’ top clients are repeat business, whilst Burleigh Court is running 5% ahead in terms of turnover compared to last year.
“Customer service and satisfaction are central to Imago Venues’ ethos and delivery and we wanted that to be reflected even more clearly in our BDRC scores,” comments Emma Boynton, head of sales and marketing at Imago Venues. “Promoting Harry to his new role seemed the perfect way to achieve that. He is full of positive energy and able to bring out the best in people. Such an achievement isn’t just due to the efforts of one individual and credit must be given to all those working in and around Burleigh Court. This is an incredible achievement in just six months and we look forward to seeing even more success moving forward.”
Imago Venues’ customer focused ethos is built around six core values:
• INSPIRE – Imago Venues looks for inspiration internally and externally to keep it innovative and forward thinking.
• ENGAGE – Imago Venues wants all staff to feel passionate, motivated and committed to working for Imago.
• CREATE – Imago Venues is creative in how it develops staff and business so that it can embrace change and continually evolve.
• FOCUS – Imago Venues focuses on providing a high-quality service, anticipating and responding to customers’ needs.
• PASSION – Imago Venues is passionate about delivering the best service to customers and taking pride in everything it does.
• CELEBRATE – Imago Venues is proud to celebrate its diversity, individual strengths and team successes.